|Things to know:
|– To increase productivity and quickly respond to the ever-changing market, digital asset custodians need to reduce manual work and automate as much as possible.
– With Ledger Enterprise API, we enable digital asset custodians to set customized notification settings in a few minutes. This allows you to catch any type of workspace event, keep your clients up-to-date with regular account and transaction updates, accelerate governance, automate workflows, and more.
– With Ledger Enterprise API, we enable custodians to set up automated and customized notification rules across different projects or services in just a few minutes. To learn more about Ledger Enterprise API, please visit our website. In case of any questions, feel free to contact us.
Automating notifications doesn’t only save time and effort, but it also creates a personalized experience for your clients that cuts through the information overload and clutter.
With Ledger Enterprise API, you can set customized rules with the notification settings in a few minutes and get instantly notified about events happening in your organization.
Here is how.
Set triggers to catch any type of workspace event
Any workspace event can be set up as a trigger to notify the right team across your organization. You can track every workspace and transaction event—new crypto transactions (incoming and outgoing), progress in approval schemes, changes to workspace objects, create, edit and revoke users and groups, accounts and entities, whitelists, and more.
Accelerate governance and save time
Keep your clients posted in real-time about incoming and outgoing transactions and changes to accounts. Select notification triggers, segregate viewing rights and easily follow event-based best practices. Track blockchain confirmations and make decisions accordingly. Implement entirely auditable operations and set event-based notifications for filtering and monitoring.
Sync accounts more accurately across tools and integrations by creating automation tools and integrations for specific business use cases such as Slackbots, Zaps, and Webhooks. Alert admins and operators automatically when requests require their approval and notify stakeholders upon transaction confirmation. For example, you can build a Slackbot to notify operators about pending requests and automate customer deposit notifications.
Start automating notifications across your organization
With Ledger Enterprise API, we built a programmatic way that enables custodians to set up automated and customized notification rules across different projects or services in just a few minutes.
To learn more about Ledger Enterprise API, please visit our website. In case of any questions, feel free to contact us.
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://www.ledger.com/blog/automated-notifications-with-ledger-enterprise-api-get-real-time-visibility-over-your-entire-business
- best practices
- crypto transactions
- Digital Asset
- ledger enterprise
- manual work
- Plato Data Intelligence
- the information