There are literally thousands of online casinos on the market, and each of them may offer a variety of different Dice games. When it comes to Dice, you really have your pick of the bunch – but that doesn’t mean you’re more likely to be successful. We’re rounding up the top Dice strategies that actually make you money, so that you can win big every single time.
5. The Martingale Strategy
The Martingale Strategy is probably the most popular Dice strategy. Originating in France in the 18th century, this strategy sees Dice players progressively increase their bet when they’re on a losing streak. Then, when they win, the payout covers the amount lost from the previous rounds.
It looks like this:
- The players loses a 10mBTC bet to roll under 50
- Then they place a 20mBTC bet
- If that bet is lost, they increase their bet amount to 40mBT
4. The Break-Even Martingale Strategy
The break-even Martingale strategy is similar to the Martingale strategy, but it staggers betting. So, the rate at which the bet increases is considerably slower. The player will hold their losing streak for longer, but may ultimately end up with a solid win.
It looks like this:
- Player loses a 10mBTC bet rolling under 50
- They then placed the same amount as a bet to roll under 50
- If that bet is lost, they place an additional 10mBTC to roll under 50
- If that bet is lost again, the bet is increased to 20mBTC, and the Martingale strategy kicks in.
3. The Inverse Martingale Strategy
This strategy is the literal opposite of the Martingale Strategy. The player must increase their bet when they’re winning, rather than increase when they’re losing. They should bet a 50% stake on their wins, which allows them to keep half of their winnings even if they lose the staked 50%.
2. The D’Alembert Strategy
This Dice strategy sounds complex because of its fancy name, but it’s actually extremely simple. Rather than doubling the bet after each roll, players should increase their bet by only 1x. That’s it.
1. The Paroli Strategy
Finally on the list of the top Dice strategies that actually make you money is the Paroli Strategy. This is a progressive strategy, meant to take advantage of winning streaks. It works as follows:
- First, the player will decide on a base stake
- Then they must double their bet after each win
- They stop increasing their bet after three consecutive wins
- After a loss, they bet their original base stake only
This strategy helps minimize the effects of losses and gain big on winning streaks.
Dice Strategies To Help You Win Big
When we look at the top Dice strategies that actually make you money, there’s a clear emphasis on maximizing profit and minimizing losses (as one would expect). With so many Dice games on the market, online casinos like Betchain know that players are looking for a great return which is why they host the best of the best. Start playing with these strategies today, and see the results for yourself.